Many great optimization and new features!It has been a while since my last update, but it brings me great pleasure to release this update
- File path of saved files now appear on in ReCam's File Browser
- Updated UI problems with Android Marshmallow.
- Fixed issue with scheduling on Android Marshmallow when device is asleep (Power saving mode).
- Share Option available to content. (Long press on files on the ReCam file browser view and select share)
- Storage Location for saving to YouTube and Google Drive. Google Play Services needs to be installed from Google Play Store in order to get Option.
It is easy to automatically upload videos after recording. Just select the option YouTube or Google Drive under the storage location, pick the account, and content will be uploaded when recording is finished. Once upload is done, the file is removed from device, this way you keep precious free space. All the content is private on initial upload to either services. To make public, just log into YouTube or Google Drive and set the content up for public viewing. FYI, on initial setup of YouTube or Google Drive, Google will confirm permissions with you to allow ReCam to upload on your behalf.
Download on Google Play!
|Free (10 sec. Recording limit):||Premium:|