- Set your phone to USB debugging and then plug USB
- Bring up command line in Windows
- Go to directory of android sdk -> platform tools (if you set your environmental variables then skip this, if you type 'adb devices' and you get an error, then you haven't)
- type adb shell
- You should see a prompt change to $
- Type su and hit enter. You should now see a prompt #
- Type mount. You should see a list of items you can mount. On that list look for and item that says '/dev/block/<something> /system ...... <something> can be anything, just find one which resembles this.
- Once you found it, type mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/<something> /system
Now the folder should be mounted. We can now navigate to the device to system/app. type cd system/app and now we can remove any apks and push anything we want.